Friday, April 30, 2010

7 Wizards Blog

Hey guys,
Do you know 7 Wizards? It is a new game coming soon created by Vayersoft, the same people who made Chobots, and I also believe that the moderators who work on Chobots helped make it. :)) Today I created a new blog for it- www.7wizards-news.blogspot.com.
I will be posting all kinds of stuff on it, especially sneak peeks or cool pictures I find. When 7 Wizards is open to play on, I will be posting about everything new and the things you can to on the website.









I hope you check it out!! Are you going to sign up for 7 wizards when it is ready?
~Yolande

1 comment:

  1. Im going to sin gup for it when it comes out :D I have a 7Wizards blog 2 >:D http://yellowbell7wizardblog.blogspot.com/

    Hehe and i love your's i love the header ^^

    ReplyDelete